Myanmar VES

  • No.66 , ( Beside of Myanma Gems Museum ) Kabar Aye Pagoda Road, Mayangone Yangon
  • (95-1) 661902, 666770, 666823
  • Business hours: :
    9:00 am to 5:30 pm every day

Report this business

Myanmar VES that is creating high quality ornamental jewellery of outstanding Designs.

A large gems showroom and two workshops of the Myanmar VES Joint Venture Co., Ltd. are located on a plot besides Myanma Gems Museum. As you enter the showroom, you are hypnotized by a large variety of ornamental jewellery crafted from genuine Mogok Rubies, Sapphires, Diamonds and other Precious stones of inestimable value.

The artifacts are a mixture of Japanese, Oriental, Western and traditional Myanmar designs. Myanmar has a unique geological condition where priceless varieties of gems naturally occur in one particularly in Mogok region. The Myanmar VES has modern up to date lapidaries that transform raw Jade and Rubies stones into beautiful jewellery items such as Ring, Earring, Necklace, Bracelet etc.

Other less valuable stones like Peridot, Amethyst, Quartz, Aquamarine, Topaz are also turned into valuable costume jewellery by its highly qualified technicians and experts.

The venture is outstanding on its design concepts that it had received the “X Golden Europe Award for Quality (Paris)” in 1996 and “24th International Award for the best trade Name ( Madrid ) ” from Spain.

The stones are selected and valued experienced professional sorters and valuers who have received diplomas from FGA ( London ) so that one can purchase genuine items at reasonable costs. Myanmar VES Joint Venture Co., Ltd is the first to introduce high frequency precision casting systems into Myanmar. Traditional goldsmithy was practiced in the country before new techniques were introduced.

In 1992, the Myanma Gems Enterprise and the VES Co., of Thailand Formed a joint venture at which the MGE supplied raw gemstones worth 60% of the value while the VES made inputs on modern lapidary and jewellery making equipment as well as technical expertise on the remainder 40% of the share.

Ornamental jewellery was in vogue since 20,000 years ago and these valuable items are used as a hedge in times of crises.

Share this: