Yangon Convention Centre (YCC)
Yangon Convention Centre (YCC) is the private company limited and established in 2016 according to Law of the Union of Myanmar. YCC is the newest and largest multi-purpose build exhibition space in Yangon and focus is on the Exhibition Industry.
ABOUT THE VENUE
The objectives of YCC are to
- Bring latest technologies or production method to Myanmar.
- Promote investments by publicizing the country to visitors to events at YCC.
- Enhance trading activities between Myanmar and other countries.
- Promote the Myanmar economy and hence raise the average income of Myanmar citizens and decrease unemployment rate.
- Increase the country’s taxation income.
- Provide a platform to show case Myanmar ‘s manufacturing capabilities and services to the rest of the world.
- Improve Myanmar’s global image through exhibitions, conventions and other similar events.
- Increase tourism and promote tourist consumption of other services such as hotel, food and beverage, ground and air transportation, freight, entertainment, retail and other services and products that tourists will consume.
DETAILS OF VENUE – LOCATION
Yangon Convention Center (YCC) located in Yangon center area – Inya Lake, Mayangone region. There have many International brand hotels, shopping mall, and sightseeing within 25 mins drive time.