Sheng Da Food Service
“Trust is an infinite asset, integrity is an unbreakable trait”. With this belief, the establishment of this enterprise leads to the development of Sheng Da Food Staff Service.
To become the trend-setter and leader of distributing and retailing raw materials for baking purposes and to be in charge of one of the top baking training centers in Myanmar.
U CHEIN WIN
Head Office : No-4, Waizayandar Road, Thingangyun Township, Yangon.
Branch Office (Upper Myanmar) : No-C 2/1, 32nd Street, Corner of 77th & 78th Street, Mandalay. Tel : 02-35243
Starting Capital : 100 Million Kyats
Starting Year : 1990
Directors : 9
Managing Staff : 7
Total Staff : 128
- In 1990, U Chein Win founded Sheng Da Development Ltd. In that year, Sheng Da Company started to import construction materials, cooking oil, flour, and food processing products and export agriculture products and frozen seafood.
- In 1993, Sheng Da Company started cooperating with a Malaysian company to export jellyfish from Myanmar to Japan and Malaysia.
- In 1997, Sheng Da Company entered the field of dry meat manufacturing with a Taiwan Company.
- In 1998, Sheng Da Company built a warehouse in Tharkayta designed specifically to store frozen seafood meant for exporting purposes.
- In 2003, after two years of careful preparation, Sheng Da Company broke into the baking and confectionary field by opening the Sheng Da Food Staff Servicing Company.
- In 2006, Sheng Da Company worked with Li Guoxiong Baking School based in China and founded the one and only Myanmar Baking Training Center.