P & Y Construction
No.389A, Second Floor, Zayar Thiri Ward, Aung Yadanar 13th Street, Dawpon Township, Yangon Myanmar
- +95-9-956688870 , +95-9-956688860 , +95-9-769786490
P&Y Co., Ltd aims to provide its clients with quality driven, innovative and cost-effective services, striving to ensure that all projects are delivered to a high standard of workmanship, on time and in budget. Our vision is to be an outstanding provider of MEP services and demonstrating industry best practice, thereby giving clients the security that we are fully equipped to meet their specific needs and requirements.
P&Y Co., Ltd is committed to continuous improvement in the delivery of each and every project, regularly reviewing, developing and improving its services, products and installation techniques in order to deliver best value for its clients.
We pride ourselves on our ability to meet project deadlines, however tight, without compromising on quality, and our proactive and inclusive approach to supply chain partnerships helps to ensure that the whole project team pulls together in the same direction for the benefit of the client.
P&Y Co., Ltd specialist teams are structured to offer:
- MEP contracting – full contract management, design, manufacture, supply, installation, testing and commissioning
- MEP System Design – We design MEP system thoughtfully, delivering high-performance solutions for projects of all scopes and sizes, enhancing the long-term value of properties and creating buildings that people enjoy spending time in
- Ductwork manufacture – manufacture and offsite prefabrication of pipework, support steelwork and bespoke items
- M&E building services maintenance and facilities management – planned, preventative maintenance and 24-hour call-out together with a full range of tailored services
Our workforce is directly employed which enhances our ability to provide consistently high levels of service, both for repeat business and for new clients. We run a variety of apprenticeship schemes, ensuring that our personnel are highly trained and able to apply the wide range of skills demanded by the construction industry.