ChangeU Myanmar International College
ChangeU Myanmar International College, an education provider with the vision to provide continuing and professional education to Myanmar talents to achieve their excellence, and partnership for the betterment of Myanmar. Bearing in mind our motto “Better Leader for Better Future”, ChangeU offers high quality programs which nurture students who are effective communicators, innovative decision maker, and lifelong learners. Establishing a close partner of business and industry, ChangeU has strong regional and global connections to oversea education providers. Moreover we often motivate our students to become “Country Leader”, delivering the corporate strategy into a right direction and giving influence to the community through ChangeU foundation. Thus, our programs empower students to transform, recharge and reemerge as nowadays leaders and re-evaluate students’ career goals, and reset students’ directions.
To our “Myanmar students to achieve their excellence, being the leader in the world.”
- Our mission is to provide the lifelong earning opportunity, both academic and career development program.
We build the Alumni of ChangeU Connecting our graduates in the workplace for their lifetime
- We provide high quality programs to students to strengthen their employability, all-around development and be strong advocate of lifelong learning
- We empower students to transform, recharge and reemerge as nowadays leaders. Our programs re-evaluate student’s career goals, and reset students’ directions. Our students will work in their companies taking their new insights, strategies and the leadership skills in their companies
- We provide fully assistance to local and global education providers and contribute the local development of education industry
- Our Leadership Development Program transforms our students into powerful leaders through offer coaching, living groups, personal strategy projects, practical application, and a faculty composed of experienced lecturers are hallmarks of our program.