IPA Street Photograpgy Workshop Myanmar
Mentors: Kevin WY Lee
USD 500 for Fee.
Workshop will be 5th March to 9th March of 2014.
- An introduction to Street Photography
- Classic and Contemporary Practice in Asia
- Portfolio Reviews
- Tools, techniques and tips
- Assignments & Practical photography on Yangon streets
- Image critique and review
- Working on Projects and Series
- Introduction to self-curation and editing
- Workshop Requirements:
- Basic to Intermediate photography skills – you know how to take pictures.
- Portfolio or project images for review (Approx. 10-15) in prints & JPG image files.
- A digital camera for practical photography.
- A laptop with photo-editing software.
- Comfortable shoes & a good dose of curiosity